Summer Wrap up & Fall TBR

Hi!

So I haven't been posting anything all summer.. I was on a holiday driving through Italy and Greece, such lovely countries!

But now I'm back, so let me give you an update on what I've read during the summer!


Summer Wrap Up

I didn't read a lot this summer, but I tried to read a variety of books. So lets start, here are the books I read this summer:


Title: City of Lost  Souls
Author: Cassandra Clare
Short review:
I enjoyed reading this, even a little more than the previous book, City of Fallen Angels. Full review: City of Lost Souls.
Title: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Author: Jack Thorne, John Tiffany & J.K. Rowling
Short review: This is not even a bit comparable to the rest of the Harry Potter series, but I did enjoy reading it. Read my full review here
Title: Jane Eyre
Author: Charlotte Brontë
Short review:
Loved this book! This is a true classic! 
Review is coming :)






Title: The Calling
Author: Cate Tiernan
Short review:
Just a continuation of the previous book in the sweep series. It was enjoyable, but not very interesting.





Title: City of Heavenly Fire
Author: Cassandra Clare
Short review:
Great last book! Review is coming soon!






Fall TBR

I'm so happy it's fall! This is really my favorite season, with the leaves falling & the pumpkin spice latte :)

So what books do I plan to read this fall?
I'm not very good at sticking to my TBR, so I've only listed a few books. I'm gonna try to stick to it this time :P



Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I've heard only good things about this series! I'm so curious, 
I wanna read it this fall!








A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
I wanna finally get started on the second book in The Song of Ice and Fire series. I've read the first book a while ago and I've only watched the first season of game of thrones. But.. this one is gonna take a while for me. 





Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare.
I recently finished the last book in The Immortal Instruments. 
I'm curious about these Shadowhunter Academy books :)






What books are you planning on reading this fall? Any recommendations I can add to my TBR  list? Let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts