August Wrap up & September TBR

Hi guys,
Here's my (late) August Wrap up and September TBR. 

August Wrap Up
I didn't read that much in August, I've only read two books.. but they were entertaining! 
I finally started the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I've started City of Bones a couple of times now, but this time I read the whole thing. I immediately read City of Ashes, the sequel to the City of Bones after that.





Monthly Posts

Check out my monthly posts:

July wrap up & August TBR

Book review Paper Towns

Book review City of Bones

Book review Dark Magick


September TBR

In September I'll started at university again, so I won't be able to read a lot. But I've planned the reading for the evenings. I want to continue with the Mortal Instruments series. Especially because the TV-show is coming in the beginning of 2016! I wanna be ready!


This month I want to read City of Glass and Clockwork Angel.
I also heard great things about the Infernal Devices trilogy, I'm very excited to start that one too!


What are your reading plans? Share them below!

Comments

  1. I didn't really like City of Bones! I sampled Clockwork Angel and enjoyed it, I hope you like it.

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts