Top Ten Tuesday: Seven Authors I really Want To Meet!


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, they always think of the most fun Top Ten lists we can create!

Today the list is the Seven Authors I Really Want To Meet!
Are you ready?

1.  John Green
I've watched his youtube videos for a while now and really became a fan. He has so much humor and his videos are always interesting to watch. Besides that,  of course he writes awesome books! I've read The Fault In Our Stars and absolutely loved it. I'm planning on reading more books by John Green very soon!
How cool would it be to meet THE John Green?

2. J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter, do I need to say more? She is just an awesome person and a great writer! I've read the Harry Potter book multiple times and will always love them :)

3. Rick Riordan
I've read the Percy Jackson series and really want to read the Heroes of Olympus series too. I love mythology so you can imagine I love his books too! He's another amazing writer I would love to meet!

4. Jane Austen 
We are dreaming right, why not dream big? Jane Austen was an amazing writer and I would love to travel back in time and meet her ;) This would be sooo awesome :D I've read Sense and Sensibility and want to read Pride and Prejudice soon.

5. Richelle Mead
I've read the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead which is the first vampire series I love :) Would just love to meet her!

6. Stephanie Perkins
Stephanie Perkins has a great writing-style. Her books are perfect for a feelgood, summer read. I loved Anna and the French Kiss so much!!

7. Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games, amazing right? I definitely think so. Would love to meet her :)

This is my list, I would love to read which authors you really want to meet!

Have a great day :)

Comments

Popular Posts