May Wrap up & June TBR

May Wrap up:

I'm pretty happy with what I've read in the month of May. I finished reading A Game of Thrones (which took me months too read). After that you can imagine I needed a short, light read. I chose to read Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson, which was exactly what I needed. I read the Oath of Servitude during the Bout of Books 13.0 Readathon. I love readathons, but I wish I had more time to read during that week. 

I also heard many good things about The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion and I was excited to start reading this in May.

Books I read


A Game of Thrones









Oath of Servitude









The Rosie Project








May posts

April Wrap Up & May TBR

Review A Game of Thrones

Bout of Books 13.0 Readathon: Goals

Top Ten Tuesday: Actors I would really like to meet

Bout of Books 13.0 Readathon Wrap Up

Review Oath of Servitude


June TBR 

So I'm thinking about starting A Clash of Kings, but I'm not sure yet. I mean it's such a big book and it took me a LONG time to finish A Game of Thrones. I'm also behind on my 2015 reading challenge on Goodreads because I've spend so much time reading the first book of the Song of Ice and Fire series. 


Maybe I'll start to read this in a few months.


I would really like to start The Rosie Effect, the second book in the Don Tillman series? duology? I don't know if there will be a third book. Anyway, I would like to read what happens next :)

I'm also looking forward to reading  The Reflections of Queen Snow White by David Meredith. Look at the cover, it's so gorgeous!! I'm very curious about this book, maybe it will be my first read in June.


What are you reading in June? Let me know!


Comments

Popular Posts