Bout of Books 13.0 Readathon ended

Readathon Bout of Books 13.0!


Bout of Books

So yesterday the readathon Bout of Books 13.0 finished. I participated in this readathon which started on May 11th  and ended on May 17th. Check out Bout of Books! 
I shared my reading goals on the first day of the marathon, and here's how my reading has been going.


Starting Point
I'm started by reading Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson. I was on page 124, about halfway through the book.

Monday: 11/5
Book I'm reading: Oath of Servitude
Number of pages I've read: 21 pages
Finish a book: X
Thoughts: I only had time to read before going to bed. I was very tired so I only read 21 pages.

Tuesday 12/5

Book I'm reading: Oath of Servitude
Number of pages I've read: 24 pages
Finish a book: X
Thoughts: Only 24 pages.. this is not going so well. I'm too tired to read, keep falling asleep..

Wednesday: 13/5

Book I'm reading: Oath of Servitude
Number of pages I've read: 19 pages 
Finish a book: X
Thoughts: I'm getting there, I hope I can finish this one tomorrow

Thursday: 14/5

Book I'm reading: Oath of Servitude
Number of pages I've read: 43 pages
Finish a book: Yes! Finally..
Thoughts: I finally had some more time to read, it is too bad I couldn't read this book in one sitting, because it would have been a perfect book for that. I finished it! Review will come up soon :)

Friday: 15/5
Book I'm reading:  The Rosie Project by Graemie Simsion
Number of pages I've read: 10
Finish a book: X
Thoughts: I'm liking it so far. 

Saturday: 16/5
Book I'm reading: The Rosie Project by Graemie Simsion
Number of pages I've read: 23 pages
Finish a book: X
Thoughts: I'm very interested in this book, I'm curious to see what happens next.

So this was my reading for this readathon, not that great. I'm really not that happy with my results, but at least I finished a book, which is something, right?

Did you participate in this readathon? Did you read a lot? If you want you can tell me in the comments :) I would love to hear about that. 

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts