April wrap up & May TBR

April wrap up


So March and April were all about reading A Game of Thrones. I finished it and I'm so happy I read it, it was an amazing read. My review will come up very soon :)


I also finished reading The Morrow Secrets by Susan McNally and did a review on that.



Posts in April:


Top Ten Tuesday: Characters you'd like to check in with

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 inspiring quotes!

Review: The Morrow Secrets



May TBR


Recently I started reading Oath of Servitude by C.E. Wilson and I'm really enjoying it so far! 




After that I'm not sure what I will read. I might read The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion, I've heard many good things about that one. 

Or I'll read Dark Magick, the fourth book in the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan.

Help me decide, which one should I read first?
The Rosie Project or Dark Magick??

Posts in May:


These are the things I'm planning to post in the month of May. 

Review: A Game of Thrones
Series review: A Game of Thrones season 1
Review: Oath of Servitude
Top Ten Tuesdays

Have a great day everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts