Top Ten Tuesday: Characters You'd Like to Check in With

I decided to participate in the Top Ten Tuesday meme again. It's such a fun meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. I've participated in the past and I will try to do so every tuesday from now on.

So today's Top Ten Tuesday is about the Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With

What do you mean by that, you ask? 

Well, the girls of The Broke and the Bookish explain: 

 'meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the "life" you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends'

Well, I understand perfectly what they mean with that :) I would love to see what happened to my favorite characters after a book or series is finished.

Here's my list:



1. Harry Potter
First of all, I would love to know how the lifes of EVERY character in the Harry Potter series continued. I would love to dive back into this amazing world! But then, who wouldn't, right?



2. Vampire Academy
I loved reading the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead! Such an amazing, unique read. I would love to see how Rose is doing these days.

I haven't read the Bloodlines series yet, but I really want to! I heard some characters of Vampire Academy return in Bloodlines. Have you read Bloodlines? Is it as good as the Vampire Academy series? Let me know!

review



3. Sense and Sensibility

Not long ago I read my first Jane Austen book, Sense and Sensibility and I loved it! I would love to see  the lifes of Elinor and Marianne after the ending of Sense and Sensibility :)

review
movie review


4. Percy Jackson


I have read all the Percy Jackson books, but non of the Heroes of Olympus books.. I know I should have read them by now, but I still haven't. I really want to! I heard it's very good!


review




So this is my list. If you want to participate in this meme, please do! 

Have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts