Top Ten Tuesday: 10 inspiring quotes!


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, they always think of the most fun Top Ten lists we can create!

Today the list consists of 
the 10(actually 8) inspiring quotes from books

1.“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.” ― J.K. Rowling

2.“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” 
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

3.“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” 
John Green
4.“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”  Jane Austen

5.“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”  J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

6.“We accept the love we think we deserve.”  
  Stephen Chbosky, from The Perks of Being a Wallflower

7.“You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real.”
 Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

8.“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.”  
Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember


Do you have some great quotes to share? 

Have a great day :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts