Review: Blood Witch

Title: Blood Witch
Series: Sweep #3
Author: Cate Tiernan
Release date: April 2001
Age group: Young Adult
Pages: 202

Sweep series:

#1 Book of Shadows
#2 The Coven 

Expectations

I've read the first two books and was very happy with the writing style and the main character. I'm looking forward to reading more about Wicca and see Morgan discover more about herself and her history.


Review

Reading the third book in this series, it was nice to notice that the writing throughout the series so far is very consistent. 

Slowly, new characters are introduced and Morgan discovers some mysteries about them. I always love it when the writer get's you thinking about all the possible outcomes within the story. Cate Tiernan definitely does that within the Sweep series.


For me, it felt like there was more mystery in this book, which I liked. 

This book in the series focuses on Morgan finding more information about her birth mother. I really like joining Morgan on this journey to find out about her past and history. Because this is such an important thing for Morgan, we get to see Morgan developing and becoming more mature throughout the book. 

There is also more Magick in this book the first books had. We get introduced to new Magick terms and what they mean. I like the writing style of Cate Tiernan, it reads so easily and takes you on this story with no effort at all. 



Rating


I liked a lot in this book, so I'll give it 4 stars :)





Comments

Popular Posts