Review: The Battle of the Labyrinth

Title: The Battle of the Labyrinth
Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4
Author: Rick Riordan
Release date: May 2008
Age group: Middle grade
Pages: 375 pages

Expectations
As you've probably read in my reviews of the previous books in this series, I love this story! Before this series, I've never read anything by Rick Riordan, and now I'm becoming a big fan of his work. The mythological aspects really intrigue me and makes me want to read more and more about it. I expect this story continues it's awesomeness!

Review
I like the fact that Percy is growing up. Just can't stop loving the writing style of Rick Riordan. He makes this series very interesting to read, due to the remarkable twists and action-packed moments in the story. 

In this book we get to meet some new characters (again) which makes it
even more excited to read. I really like the way Percy and Annabeth's friendship exists and how this grows from the Lightning Thief to were it is in this one and I hope their friendship will intensify in the last book .

I'm sure I would've loved these books when I was younger! I hope the last book will make an epic conclusion, because this series really deserves that!
I don't think it's any surprise that I'm rating this book 5 out of 5 stars.

Did you read this book? Was it one of your favorites?

Comments

  1. Wow, you just read this now? xD
    I love Rick Riordan's style of writing too. Do you know there's a second series to Percy Jackson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Yes I did read the Percy Jackson series in the summer of 2013, and I loved it! I do know there´s the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. Have you read that series?
      Thanks for becoming a new follower on my blog!

      Delete
    2. I've only read until House of Hades and has yet to read Blood of Olympus. It's an exciting series but the excitement kind of decreases down the series. I love the first series more, to be honest.
      Welcome :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi!
I love to get comments so please leave one!!!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts